Friday, October 19, 2012

Can't get Much Brighter :)

I don't often use really bright colors although I really like them.  Most of the time my colors are a little more subtle and I ink edges most of the time too.  This card however is more outside of my norm.  I started with this really cute little stamp and I could only imagine it on bright colors.

I keep a collection of cards I have made so I can use them as inspiration.  I try to make at least 2 cards when I'm making them, really how much harder is it to make 2 than 1, I already have all the supplies out.  Anyway, one of them usually goes into my inspiration box and often I flip through it for color inspiration, layout inspiration.....just any inspiration.  I used a card I made a LONG time ago for my inspiration and this is what I came up with.  I almost thought I didn't use ribbon, but I did tuck some May Arts jumbo ricrac under the left side of my chevron paper.

3 more cards for Operation Write Home (I made 4 but messed up a bit on one of them so it is going into my inspiration box.)

Quote for the day:  "We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy."  - Professor Dumbledore

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very bright and cheery, Jeanette - pretty card. Great sentiment.