Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another CC Designs Card



Do you know how close Christmas is? I'm not ready yet, but I bet it doesn't wait on me. We are going down to Louisiana for Christmas this year, so I won't be posting for about a week or so, but I do have some new cards to post before I go. This one uses the CC Designs stamps from Wintertime Fun and Reindeer Games. I LOVE these penguins, they're just soooo cute. I used more paper from that ProvoCraft Holiday Slab, I promise this is the first time I have ever used this much paper from one of those, but I just love the papers in this one. I colored the penguins with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, then their earmuffs I used Sakura Stardust pens, then I glittered their bellies with ultrafine glitter. I punched them out with a circle and adhered that onto scalloped circles then used a souffle white pen (love these) to make stitches around the penguin circles. I also pierced the scallops of the circles, but you can't see that as well. The middle penguin is pop-dotted. I LOVE this ribbon because it's a thicker ribbon that has a different pink on each side. I'm sorry but I don't know the manufacturer of it. That's about it for this one. Thanks for stopping by and I'll be posting more until I leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hoooo!!!!! Congratulations
Jeanette.....way to go......I love
viewing your blog and definitely
love your cards....

Have a safe trip & Merry Christmas.

Janice