Sunday, December 30, 2007

One last Christmas card



Good morning! I'm sorry it has been so long since I posted. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!! We went out of town for Christmas for the first time since our children were born so my timeline was WAY off. I really intended to post one last time wishing everyone Merry Christmas, but things kept getting added to my "to do" list just so we could leave on time. So again I apologize for the lapse in posts!

This card is made with CC Designs "Reindeer Games" that you can get from http://allthatscraps.com/. The set also comes with sentiments about New Year's celebrations too so you can still use it!!! I colored with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits (my coloring method of choice these days, but I'm still practicing with my copics.) The pink background of the reindeer uses a flourish from the set and I stamped in versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder, I love making backgrounds like that. There is also some sparkle with the copic sparkle markers but I'm just not good at getting the sparkles to show.

Okay, hopefully my next post will move into winter cards, but one of our resolutions for the new year is to get our house organized and do a "clean sweep" on it, so we'll see just how much stamping time I get! On that list is cleaning and reorganizing my scrapbooking room, so I'm very excited about that part!

I did get a picture of all of our kids including one of our grandbabies (the other one is our step-grandbaby and he was at his mother's house) so I will post that as soon as I can upload it and get it ready! Oh, and just in case you were wondering, there are 8 days left until the LSU Tigers take the National Championship game :o)

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

No comments: