Saturday, December 15, 2007

Eskimo Kisses




I don't know about you but at this time of year, there are always more things to be done in the day than there are hours. I love this time of year, but I love it even more when I'm a little more 'on time' than I am this year. I've been working on Christmas presents and most of ours we usually have to mail which means they have to be finished even earlier. This year we're going to Louisiana for Christmas so we'll take the gifts with us. I still have to mail a few though and that's what I've been working on. How many gifts do you usually make each year?

This card is made with a stamp that I bought because I LOVE the name of it. It's called Eskimo Kisses. I do love the stamp though, but really I bought it for the name, anyone else ever done that? Please someone say you have!!!! It's by Impression Obsession. I started with a blue cardstock base, stamped snowflakes from Verve Visual in Brilliance sky blue, and tied the May Arts ribbon. I stamped the snowcouple in Versafine black ink and I'm learning to use my Copic markers and sometimes I don't get exactly the look I'm going for so this is a blend of Copics and prismacolor pencils blended with mineral spirits. There is LOTS of glitter on them too :). The 'warm wishes' sentiment I added, it's from one of the Studio G sets. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little snow couple stamp and I imagine it will get a lot of use from me. I also ordered some other stamps from Impression Obsession but haven't inked them yet. I will share when I do. Have a great day and thanks for coming by to see what's going on!!!

No comments: