Thursday, December 13, 2007

Celebrate the Season




Hi! It's a nice day here today. More wrapping in store (okay, I'm going to START wrapping, as many times as it's been on my list, there have been other things that have been moved in front of it, so cross your fingers that today is the day for wrapping :o)



This cards is based on the same sketch/game as the one from yesterday, but with a much different 'feel' to it. I love that you can take the same sketch and make cards that look so different or have 2 people take the same products and come up with two projects that look completely different. I am working on my goal of making sure that every stamp I own has been inked at least once. This one is one of the ones that actually was still in the plastic wrap because it comes in a set. I still love the set though, so I figured it was time to use it. It's a hero arts stamp. I also used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder, have I said how much I LOVE those things??? Some patterned paper once again from the Holiday slab from ProvoCraft, some Bazzill Bling, some May Arts ribbon and a while brad that I don't know who made. the trees on the stamp have lots of glitter on the snow on their branches, but you can't see that so well, sorry about that. Oh, and I used once again my favorite ink color for snow cards, Brilliance sky blue. Have a great day and I hope you're very productive in whatever you need to get accomplished!

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

these are such fun colors for a christmas card!!!!! what a great idea! :) this is lovely!