Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Kissmas





Good Morning. Another Christmas card this morning, but this one is not as bright as mine have been lately. This one is using more muted colors from Deja Views. Stamps are from CC Designs - Reindeer Games, that I colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with mineral spirits. Of course there is some sparkle in there too :) the brackets are from the McGill parentheses punch and you would be surprised how often I use these, I love them. The photo anchor is from Quickutz and the flowers are from Prima. I inked around everything in maroon ink from Clearsnap, you know the catseye ones, they are my very favorite for inking the edges of things, well along with the Brilliance dew drop shaped ones.

Lots to do today, finish up shopping and wrapping as we are supposed to leave tomorrow.......

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Jeanette, This is so adorable. I love this reindeer. This one is hopefully on it's way to me today! ;) You did a great job with this.