Thursday, December 6, 2007

Merry Christmas




Good Morning! I'm working very hard at getting Christmas presents as well as Christmas cards worked on and today is supposed to be SNOWY and yucky outside so hopefully I will get many things finished. This card I made for a challenge, but I can't find which challenge it was for and usually I make better notes than that, but obviously not this time. Have you ever just stumbled across a stamp that actually called out to you and said, "I will be perfect for something you are going to do?" Well, my hubby was shopping with me one day and these two stamps actually called out to me. I was making a pocket card, which I had never made before, and these two stamps just popped into my mind as to how to use them on that card. Well, that card didn't turn out exactly like I pictured, but I might share that one at some time, but I LOVE these stamps! The "Merry" one is actually an outline and I color it in with my copics, it's by Printworks, and the "Christmas" one is by Endless Creations, Inc. I picked both of them up at my LSS. For the rest of the card I used a prism cardstock base, BG Figgy Pudding and the green stripes are a ribbon from Michael's. And of course my Prima poinsettias (have I mentioned I LOVE these?????). Have a great day and I hope we all have a very productive day!

No comments: