Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Pail


Today is a GREAT day. LSU (my alma mater) will be playing for the National Championship on January 7th. This will be a "everyone watches the game at my house" day. I'm trying to find a good LSU logo to share with you but I haven't figured that one out, so I might be publishing another post later on to share my Tigers!
But, until then, these pictures are of one of the Stampendous clear pails that are so cute. I have a friend who hostesses an ornament exchange every year and on the invitations this year, she wrote, "and remember it's all about the wrapping." so I decided to use my pail. Inside I wrapped my ornament in tissue paper and then I used my shredder to make the confetti for the inside so I could stuff it all around the ornament. Then on the outside I used Basic Grey papers to wrap around the belly of the pail. The top has circles cut from the Basic Grey and then Sizzix has one of the long dies that has "tis the season" as part of it, so I cut that out of red Basic Grey. The snowman on the front is from Quickutz, and then I just tied 3 colors of ribbons in knots around the handle. I thought it turned out really cute and it was really fun to do. Sara and I have talked about doing these when she gives her girlfriends giftcards for their birthdays cause it's such a cute way to wrap things. Have a great day and I might just be back later to show you those Fightin' Tigers :)

No comments: