Friday, December 14, 2007

Gift Tags

These are some gift tags that I made to put on gifts, (obviously :o) They are so much fun to make and really don't take that long. I made some other ones with my cuttlebug small embossing folders but I don't have pictures of those yet, so I'll try to do that tonight. These are just cardstock bases cut into tag shapes (I hand cut mine), then they have a craft colored mat and then the white rectangle to write on. I used Quickutz dies to decorate the right sides all on pop-dots and the then little clothespins are from Michaels. They are by Lara's Crafts and come in a divided square with all of the ones I used here in the same package. FUN!! Hope you have a great day, and by the way I did get some of my wrapping done :o) Happy me!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

they sure looks adorable =)