Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge




Good Morning! Today is All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge and as you see above the challenge is to make a scented card. There are many ways to do this. At All That Scraps you can purchase these really cool scents that are in bottles like nail polish and all you have to do is 'paint' them around the card or image you want to smell. That's what I used on my card, it smells like bananas :) You can find them here. If you go to the post about the challenge on the ATS message board you can also find some other ways to make scented cards. I love using this though because it makes my studio smell like banana pudding - YUM!!!


I started this card with prism cardstock and added some chatterbox dp and some blue cardstock that I embossed with my cuttlebug folder. I used "Monkey Love" CC Designs set along with the bananas and banana sentiments that go with it. I colored in Copics and used some Spica glitter on the banana peels although you can't tell that in the picture. Then I added ribbon and dew drops. Fun and it smells good too! :)


Our quote for the day: "Everyone's life is under someone's control - it might as well be under your own so that you can direct your destiny." - Harry Tucker


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

stampmonkey said...

What a darling card...and I love that it smells like bananas! Fun stuff (unless you're allergic -lol)!! ;)

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

ChrissyM said...

To cute! Love the fact it actually smells like bananas. They have to invent scratch & sniff blogs so when a scent card is creating we can get the actual affect of the smell. LOL!