Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Sneak Peek




Good Morning! Another sneak peek of the CC Designs stamp sets that will be released tonight! This one uses the bear from "Bear Hugs" and the sentiment from "Sugarplum Sentiment Set"


This folding card was a new attempt for me and I still want to play with it a little bit to get it to a regular card size, but it was still fun! I started with light blue cardstock and then added the Making Memories paper. You can't tell from here, but the paper has some of the stars cut out so the blue stars that you see are actually the cardstock showing through, very fun paper. I used copics to color bear and white souffle pen to do his detail work. Nestabilities cut my scalloped rectangles the I added the ribbon and the sentiment. Easy as can be. Oh, I almost forgot. The Score-pal is perfect for cards like this because you don't have to move your paper. It lets you score more than one line without having to re-measure. I LOVE my score-pal - http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=189&products_id=6115&zenid=3373c68508ff74ee525f15dab6e10c63


Remember to join us for the release party, tonight at 8:00 est. We'll see you then :)


Our quote for the day: "The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think TOGETHER. " - Robert C. Dodds



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!







5 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute and nicely done! Isn't the Scor-Pal just the best!!

Lesa said...

Jeanette this is fabulous! I love the coloring. You did a great job! :)

Unknown said...

that is super cute Jeanette!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jeanette-- I just found your blog from the CC Designs site and love your cards! Where in Iowa are you?? I live near Cedar Rapids... so I'm always happy to see other Iowa stampers! :) Have a great day!

ChrissyM said...

awwww how adorable!!! This is another must have set. See your blog does it to me everytime. LOL! I think I don't need that, then I come over and say Yeah I do need that! LOL!