Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We interupt the Halloween cards postings for.......

play time with a new cuttlebug die and embossing folder......(whoops, did I say that out loud?) I meant for a note of thanks! :)



I went into Hobby Lobby yesterday because I hadn't been in there in a long time and they had Copic markers on sale and I needed an orange. Don't get too excited, they don't have a great selection of Copics, but if you're looking for just a few to try before you actually make the investment, it's a good thing :) Anyway, I was walking by the scrapbooking stuff as I always do and I saw that they had just a couple of the new releases by cuttlebug. None of the new holiday things, but they did have this with gratitude set that jumped into my shopping basket. They also had paper 50% off so I bought this little 8X8 pad by the Paper Studio. It's really cute and girly and glittery. I came home and made this. I added the ribbon by American Crafts and the gems by Hero Arts. It was fun and easy and I didn't stamp a thing on this card.

Tomorrow will bring us back to our regularly scheduled programming, unless something new finds itself at my house again :)

Our quote for the day: "Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it." — Yves Saint Laurent

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

cute girly card-love it! glad to hear things just jump into your shopping basket like mine.lol

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card, Jeanette! I love way you added eyelets to some of the flowers. I guess I missed this set! :)

stampmonkey said...

Sounds like you had a fun shopping trip (even though you had things jumping into your basket -- that can be scary...well, only when it comes time to pay for it -lol)! You did a great job with the new Cuttlebug die -- I like the addition of the eyelets to the flowers. Pretty card.

ChrissyM said...

Sounds like you had a fun shopping trip, when I go shopping things always jump in my basket especially at the craft store and they only come out for the clerk to ring them up and bag them. Lovely card!