Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scrappin' Saturday :)


Good Morning! Well, earlier this week I was talking about doing Scrappin' Saturdays so I would get at least one layout a week completed. Well, today is the beginning, but I have to say that I cheated a little bit. I didn't just finish this layout, it's been done for a while, but I figured if I didn't start today, I surely wouldn't start next week either, you see, I'm what you would call a procrastinator. So, for today, I'm using a layout I completed earlier this year.


This layout is of our youngest grandson, Tyler. He is such a doll and I can't wait to see him, they are coming up in November :)


This is an 8X8 layout and I really have enjoyed working with this size. Usually I work with 12X12 layouts, but this size is really fun. I print my photos in wallet size so they don't overwhelm the page and I can still get more than one on a page. I used Cosmo Cricket papers, a punch that punches that little envelope on the right side and a cuttlebug die to cut all the little hearts that go on the inside of that. The font is Quickutz Fiesta. The only other thing I added was orange ribbon. It was simple, but with those papers, it had to be :)


Okay, this means I have to finish at least one layout this week, I do have many layout ideas floating around in my head, does that count???


Our quote for the day: "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. "
— Flavia Weedn


We are off to watch some volleyball and then who knows..... Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

First I must say I love todays quote, that quote touches me. If you don't mind I would like to copy it for my blog to put on our angels (son's) picture on my blog.

Your layout is adorable. What a cutie pie. I always have scrapbooking pages floating in my head to but I just never get around to doing them, I do more cards then pages.

Lynette said...

What a cutie! Great page, too! :)

stampmonkey said...

He's so CUTE! He looks like he's full of grins and giggles. Just look at him tuggin' on those heartstrings. ;) Really nice LO -- your paper is bright and fun, the hearts coming out of the envelope is a great idea, and your title is just perfect! tfs