Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ATS Wednesday Challenge



Good Morning! It's Wednesday and that means another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. This week's challenge was to make a suspension card. I really wasn't sure what that was at first, but the tutorial is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/suspension_card/ . See how the spinning part has a blue bird on one side and a red bird on the other? It was so much fun to make, now I'm thinking of one with snowflakes on the spinning part. :)

For this one I used a craft card base, Bazzill cardstock, "Olivia's Birdies" CC Designs set, prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, Prima flowers, dew drops, may arts ribbon and pop dots.
These newly release stamps sets are so much fun. If you haven't seen them yet, go here: http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=650_720.


I'm working on some Halloween cards and some new thank you cards, hopefully I'll have some new cards to share after today :)


Our quote of the day: "I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time. " — Anna Freud


Also, my husband has just started a blog about his photography. He is really developing his skills and I'm excited about his blog. If you want to take a peek, you can see it here: http://cfincherphotography.blogspot.com/.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!







2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love all of your latest cards but the birdhouse is my favorite! Such pretty colors and design.

Lynette said...

This is darling! Your cutting is awesome, the colors are great - everything is just so darn cute!