Monday, August 18, 2008

Award Time :)

I recently received an award from one of the sweetest blog readers, but you probably already know that because she's got an amazing blog that you probably already read. I also received this same award at the end of July from another amazing blogger who I have actually met IRL and she is just as sweet as can be! But back in July, I was being a bad blogger and didn't actually do anything with the award. So today, I'm going to do what I'm supposed to do. My awards came from Christi and Lynette.

The rules of this award are slightly different from the usual, as in this one is not so much for creativity and inspiration...it's a blog friend thing. How fun!

1. Only 5 people are to be nominated.

2. 4 out of 5 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. 1 has to be new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.

The five people I am going to nominate are: Jen, Lesa, Christina, Katie, and my friend recently new to my blog is Tori.

I had a really hard time choosing, because I have some really awesome blogs that I read. You can check them out on my sidebar.

Thanks Lynette and Christi for giving me this award. I appreciate it!

Our quote of the day: "Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you." - Cynthia Kersey

Have a fabulous day and I'm off to leave some comments :)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

A well-deserved award! I love your cards and your blog. I enjoyed meeting you in June, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again next June - as a "participant!" It will be so fun.