Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ATS Challenge Wednesday




Good Morning! It's Challenge Wednesday from All That Scraps! This week's challenge was the sketch from Amy Rysavy! She is so good at creating sketches that are fun to play with! I used the Glam Girlz set - Shari to be exact! I paper pieced her outfit with the same line of paper that I made the card with - SEI's BeBop. I colored the rest of Shari with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and added stardust glitter pen and a gem for her beautiful ring :) The blue paper she is mounted on is Bazzill Bling just to give a little more sparkle to her :) I used Making Memories slotted punch set to make the half moon tabs and then threaded some eyelash fiber through them and tied a knot. The flower is from imaginisce. Yet another fun one!


Play along with us! You can post your creation in the Wednesday challenge gallery on ATS. We would love to see what you come up with.


Our quote of the day: "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. " — Maya Angelou


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!



PS - Cliff updated his blog again with a beautiful picture of the church that my mom grew up in.

3 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

Love it! I've pulled out my Glam girls for another whirl...Got everything picked out and colored in...just need to find some time to put it all together. :D Great card!

Lynette said...

Very cool! The paper piecing is so perfect.

stampmonkey said...

What a fun "fab" card, Jeanette! ;) Great job with the sketch too!