Thursday, August 14, 2008

I think I'm getting Addicted to Challenges :)

Truly I think I am. They are such a good starting point for me. Sometimes I just choose a particular stamp or embellishment I want to use, but then again that would be a kind of challenge too wouldn't it? If you haven't tried any challenges let me encourage you to do so. It makes you step out of the "normal" way you create and gets you to learn new things.....and it's SO much fun!! This card I made yesterday for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. You can see the challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372892. Okay, here is my card:

I used Fancy Pants paper from the celebrate line, Bazzill bling (blue) and Bazzill basics (yellow)Hero Arts flower stamp, Colorbox chalk ink, Prima flowers, dew drops, hero arts gems, a cuttlebug die (the tag), some ribbon, and the thanks stamp from Rubber Stampede (I've had this stamp for a REALLY long time, I think I should get to consider this a "love an unloved stamp" post too :)

It really is fun to have a starting point and see what you can make it into, so again if you've never done a challenge, give it a try!

Our quote for the day: "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. " — Robert F. Kennedy

Have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: