Monday, January 28, 2008

And the winner is...................


First I would like to say "Thanks" to all of you who took time to let me know your opinions on what we do with my blog. I'm really excited about all the encouragement of my ideas, as well as your ideas that you have shared with me. The idea that was most favored was the "Unloved Stamp Day" so that is what we will start with. I don't know exactly what day it's going to be, but I'm going to try to get one going very quickly. Many other ideas gained alot of interest so in addition to the regular "Unloved Stamp Day" I'm also going to randomly have an "It's a Lagniappe Day". On those days the challenges will be one of the other ideas or something new that I've come up with. It's not going to be on every Monday or anything like that, it's going to be completely random, but I think will be fun to include some of the other ideas that we have gathered! I really appreciate your ideas and encouragement and I hope you enjoy what we're about to start!!

Back to the winner of the fun blog candy: Adair
Adair said...
"Your ideas are fabulous! I like the unloved stamp idea a lot. I have sooooo many of these and would enjoy the encouragement to dust them off from time to time. I do also have a comment on one thing I DON'T want you to change...the quote for the day. I love quotes and yours always inspires me.Adair"
Thanks Adair, and send me your address and I will get the blog candy in the mail to you!
Our Quote for the day, "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." - Jimmy Johnson
Have a great day and be watching for the start of our new challenges!

No comments: