Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sneak Peak from All That Scraps - CC Designs



Good afternoon! Here is my first sneak peek at the new CC Designs available on January 4th at www.allthatscraps.com. Isn't he soooo cute! I know pink doesn't really go with a boy lion, but I just loved the combo! I also know that I will be using this cute lion for Valentine's for my grandsons, I'll probably use blue or green with red hearts though :o) This set is called "Love Ya Lots", the other set is called "Love Ya Much" and they are both filled with the cutest images!! Be sure to go check them out! I got nestabilities for Christmas so of course I had to use them on this card. I think, okay, I know, I'm going to have so much fun with them!!! I'm cleaning today, but I'm also trying to get some stamping time in too so hopefully I will have more to share shortly! Thanks for looking and have a great afternoon.

1 comment:

M. said...

mane squeeze! adorable and very original!