Thursday, January 17, 2008

Love ya......

Good morning! Valentine's Day is getting here quickly so if I'm going to send out Valentine's Day cards instead of Christmas cards I'd better get after it. In other words, you may be seeing LOTS of Valentine's Day cards for a little while :) Of course this also means that I have to round up my children for a picture........................

This card is based on a sketch by Janelle Richmond. If you go over to http://www.cardstudiodesigns.com/ there is a place where she posts sketches and you can link your creation to it. All of the die cut hearts on the green circle are from a cuttlebug die. Michaels had this particular die on clearance and since it was Valentine card making time I decided to purchase it! The love ya.... stamp is from Stampendous, a clear set made exclusively for Archivers. The ribbon is from American Crafts and the buckle is a punch that I love from EKSuccess.

Quote for the day: "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

What a different kind of style valentine. I like!