Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Little Funny Bunny

Good morning! I had to stay up a bit late to watch my Tigers win the National Championship, but I think I've recovered. Another card using the CC Designs new sets. They're available at www.allthatscraps.com. I love the colors in this one, I just love the pink and green! I love that you can color the bunnies whatever color you want too, you know, you'll even be able to use him at Easter. Because he's so whimsical you can color him purple and he'll still look adorable! I keep calling the bunny 'he', but it's also a 'she'. I put a little bow on her ears on one of my cards. Again I colored with my prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, I also traced over his whiskers, eyes, nose and mouth with my black glaze pen so they wouldn't get lost in the coloring and it gave them a little dimension too. Liquid Applique for his tail. Nestabilities for the scallop rectangle then I punched holes in the scallops with my paper piercer and used DMC embroidery floss to 'sew' around the outside. These are such fun stamps to use!! Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!!!!

No comments: