Friday, January 18, 2008

Just Because.....



It's definitely a "just because" day! It's really cold outside and the wind is blowing and the snow is still kind of swirling down. Our temp is 10 with a high this afternoon of 14. Tomorrow our high is supposed to be 4. And these are without the wind chill! BBBBrrrrrrrr!! I should be making winter cards, but I made this one "just because" I wanted to and for the card-a-day challenge at www.cardstudiodesigns.com.

I used old SEI papers, an AMuseArt stamp "just because" and two new stampendous clear stamps. the background on the top of the card is a clear stamp that's about 3/4" X 1" and I just stamped repeatedly to make the background. the daisy in the vase I stamped on watercolor paper and watercolored. It was a fun, simple card.

Part of our kitchen is painted so we have about 1/2 left and then we'll be starting on my scrapbooking room, yeah!!!!

Our quote for today, "Kind words do not cost much, Yet they accomplish much." - Blaise Pascal

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend and stay warm!!!

No comments: