Sunday, January 6, 2008

Funny Bunny Valentine


Hi again. I know I'm falling behind in trying to post everyday. I apologize for that, but I think I'll be doing okay for the next couple of days :) Just a public service annnouncement, the LSU Tigers will be playing in the BCS National Championship Game in New Orleans, tomorrow, yes tomorrow I believe at 7:00. I WILL be staring at my tv :) GEAUX TIGERS!!! While we were in Louisiana, we got a little sign that says GEAUX TIGERS, and I hung it on our front door. One of Sara's friends' Dad, said, "You don't see many of these around here" :) I guess I need to do more recruiting!
Now, onto the card. Aren't these the cutest little bunnies you've ever seen. Once again part of the CC Designs sets, "Love Ya Much" and both of the sentiments I used on this card are part of the set too. $11.00 for the entire set, can't beat that. Click on over to www.AllThatScraps.com and see all the cool stuff Christine has. I used the little heart that also comes in the set to go around the outside of the red base and then I embossed it in clear. I also used Copic Spica glitter pens to doodle around the hearts and the pink base that the bunnies are on. I used liquid applique on their tails and tied a little bow for the girlie bunny's hair. These are WAY fun I tell you!! Thanks for stopping by and I've got more to share...........

No comments: