Friday, January 11, 2008

Things that Inspire Me





Good morning! Still no sunshine here today, we're supposed to get some, but I am not seeing signs of it yet and I really want to see it!!!

Today's card is all about inspiration. I was in Target one day and was browsing the stationary isle and saw these cool little fabric labels. They had Happy Birthday ones and Thank You ones so I bought a package of each. Well, hopefully I'm not the only one who doesn't actually USE the products I purchase right when I buy them :o) When I finally got around to using them, I couldn't find them, but I loved them so much that I went to Target the next day and bought some more. Yes, I know that's BAD, but I'm hoping that as we clean out my scrapbooking room I'll come across them and then I'll have some extra supplies that I didn't think I had :o)

Anyway......I was doing a challenge to make a birthday card and this label became my inspiration, so I dug into my scrap papers and found these brown and pink papers and I dug into my Maya Road flower chipboard shapes and painted them to make this flower. The blue center is a brad. Then I just used ribbon to make the stem and leaf.

Inspiration can come from anywhere, just be careful walking down the isles at Target, there is ALOT of inspiration there!! :o) Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: