Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Using What I am "Saving"





Good Morning! Looks like there is more snow in our forecast for today, not alot, but still......

Today's card is about using what I am "saving". I know I have written about this before, but I think it deserves another post. My personality is such that with things I love, I tend not to use them, saving them for the 'perfect' card, scrapbook page, or project. What happens though is that I don't use them and then something else comes along and I purchase it too and then that gets saved and on and on and on, you get the picture. My daughter is helping me with that because she picks out the things she loves and makes something with them. This chipboard "M" is my example for today. You know only 1 "M" came in the package and if I use it I won't have another one to use if by chance the perfect time for it comes along. But I used it and it's a happy "M" now. I'm hoping that when my room finally gets finished, I will use more of my "good stuff" and make it happy too! All this beautiful stuff doesn't do anyone any good just sitting in my scrapbooking room!!!!! Besides that, the more stuff I use and give away, the more room I'll have for new stuff :)

Our quote for the day: "Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself." - Jean Anouilh

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: