Thursday, January 10, 2008

Something Different

Good Morning!
We are still gloomy here today and are supposed to get a little bit of snow so I have no plans of getting out unless I have to. We are still working on our house and today we are supposed to start painting the kitchen. After that we are moving to the scrapbooking room. HUGE undertaking, but I'm so excited about it. Right now it's so disorganized that I don't get inspired when I go in there. Sara loves to scrapbook and make cards too and sometimes she decides not to, just because there is too much stuff in the way. I have some organizational things that work well for me and some new ones that I want to try. But first, the kitchen!

I made this card as part of the Card-a-Day game that's going on over at www.cardstudiodesigns.com. If you have had a chance to go check it out, please do. Lots of fun and lots of inspiration! You don't have to start from the beginning, just jump in. I took one day and made about 4 or 5 cards to catch up, but you don't have to do that. Just check it out, it's fun!

I love this stamp!!! It's made by Rubber Stampede and I bought it at Joanne's one day. It's a cherry blossom and I just love the softness of it. On my card, I colored it with copics and then used green twinklette pen to color the insides of the flowers so it has some bling to it. I'm really not that much of a glitter girl, but I sure do love all these products that let you put just a little bit of bling onto things. The papers are some that I pulled out of my scraps and the sentiment is from PaperTrey Inc. The brads are Making Memories, as is the ribbon.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: