Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bitsy Bugz Hugs




Good Morning! It's going to be a beautiful day here today, up to 50 degrees!!! Sorry about giving you a weather report every day, but even my children said that they were tired of snow the other day so the sunshine is definitely cause for celebration!

This card is another card I made using Amy Rysavy's sketch from the All That Scraps blog. You can see the original sketch at http://www.atsblog.typepad.com/. For this one I used Making Memories Noteworthy paper collection, CC Designs Bitzy Bugz Luv stamp, prima flowers, and Bellas baubles which are much like Robin's Nest dew drops. Once again the papers I used are double sided which I LOVE!! I colored with prismacolor pencils and minerals spirits and the "hugs" sentiment is from the CC Designs Little Penguins set. Sketches are fun to jumpstart from so if you haven't tried it, give it a go. I think you'll like it.


Our quote for the day: "Courage is very important. Like a muscle , it is strengthened by use." - Ruth Gordon




Remember tomorrow is Love an Unloved Stamp Challenge day. Have a great day today and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: