Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter is almost here :)




Good Morning! It's overcast and rainy here this morning, but I'm not complaining because it's not snowing :) I like the rain, especially in the spring when it's kind of warm and the rain smells so good! I love how the plants and flowers always seem to grow a little extra after a spring rain too!



This morning I'm sharing another Easter card I made last year. Sara and I went shopping all day yesterday and weren't very successful, but we had fun. I however didn't get any stamping done. So, last year's Easter card it is. Same products as yesterday's card, Reminisce papers, purple shimmer paper, this time I added ribbon and cut one of the chickies out and pop dotted him onto a circle inked in purple. I added the sentiment on the inside of this card with I scalloped square punch and some eggs that I punched with a little EKSuccess egg punch.



Today's quote for the day: "Things are only impossible until they're not." - Jean-Luc Picard. Kind of a heavy quote for today, but if you think about it, everyday we see things that are happening that at one time were thought to be impossible. Don't underestimate yourself or anyone else.

Tomorrow is Love an Unloved Stamp Challenge day. I'll be working on mine this evening. How about you?



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: