Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easter Bunnies















Good morning! I'm still trying to post bright and cheerful cards, because tomorrow we are supposed to get more snow. I actually LOVE to watch it fall, I just don't like to drive in it or be cold all the time. Oh well.


I wanted to show these two cards together because they both use the same products and are an easy way of using your supplies and getting more cards made without have to come up with a totally new idea. The chick and plaid paper are one in the same, just double-sided. The Happy Easter stamp is a wood-mounted stamp from Stampendous. I stamped it on the white cardstock and then stamped it on a bunch of coordinating papers so I could piece the patterned letters onto the white. I also stamped the bunny twice and colored him with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and pop-dotted him onto the original image. I added polka dots to the "s" on each with a white souffle pen and then mounted the image on Bazzill Bling. I added the ribbon at the bottom and called in done. Oh I forgot, I did machine stitch around the whole card, straight stitch on the one on the left and zigzag on the one on the right. I thought they were fun and these Reminisce along with imaginisce papers are quickly becoming some of my favorites! I LOVE double-sided papers.

Remember that tomorrow is "Love an Unloved Stamp Challenge" I'll be working on that today and if you have a chance, try it! It really makes you feel good about using products that you've had for a while :)


Our quote for the day: "The future depends on what we do in the present." - Mahatma Gandhi


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: