Monday, March 24, 2008

Sara's Creation




Good Morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. We got some snow flurries but nothing that really stuck to the ground. :) I haven't been getting a lot of stamping done recently but Sara on the other hand has done some of her own, so I decided to share her's instead.

I love this card. She took some scraps I had laying on the table to make it. I love that she isn't afraid to just get in there and try stuff. She had gotten the happy birthday sentiment stamped and decided that she still needed something else. We looked at flourishes, but she thought they were all too big, so she ended up stamping off of her card so she would only get part of the flourish. I also love that she used brown cardstock with this patterned paper, I would have used black but I really like the brown with it a lot! I really do learn alot from what she creates and I'm really thankful for that!! Thanks Sara!

Our quote of the day: "You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. "
— Marian Wright Edelman



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: