Monday, March 17, 2008

A Card from the Vault :)


Good Morning! I hope you had a great weekend. This was the first weekend that we didn't have any games, or tournaments to go to. It was kind of weird, I kept thinking I was forgetting about something. It's okay though, next week we'll be back to normal :) I did get some cards made this weekend, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet, so I pulled one out of the vault for this morning. It's a very simple card I did for Easter last year, but I still love the Reminisce papers! This one was so easy because I used two pieces of paper, the purple shimmer paper base and the Reminisce chicks which have the plaid on the opposite side. I added the May Arts ribbon and stamped the Happy Easter onto a Quickutz tag and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. Super easy!

Sara has made a couple cards lately that I want to share with you too. So as soon as I get pictures taken I will do that. She amazes me!

Our quote for the day: "Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese proverb

I'm thinking about adding some other things to my blog so if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see, leave me a comment and let me know. I haven't been scrapbooking much lately, so I'm thinking about doing more of that in addition to the cards, what are you thoughts? More challenges, sketches, cardmaking tips - let me know your thoughts.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: