Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All That Scraps DT Challenge Wednesday



Good afternoon! Wednesday is All That Scraps Design Team Challenge. This week's challenge was to use glitter on our project. Well, I had fun with this one. The background paper is K&Co Berry Sweet line Heart Vines Glitter Thermography Paper and the green strip is from the same line, just not glittery. I used Doodlebug sugar coated paper to cute the doodled flowers with a cuttlebug die. Then I added dew drops to the centers. My stamps are from the Hey Chicky set and the Chicky is colored with what other than prismacolor pencils and minerals spirits :) A Hero Arts gem is in the center of that flower. Chicky is mounted on more sugar coated paper and the brackets are actually from a Making Memories set of stuff like that and they came glittered like they are. Oh, the ribbon is from American Crafts and is teal with a gold thread running through it so it glitters too :) This was fun and not something I would normally do. See, once again I'm going to tell you how much fun challenges are. You can see some more projects made for this challenge here: http://www.allthatscraps.com/phptopro/showgallery.php?cat=537. Jen will also be posting it to the message board so you can play along too! I can't wait to see what next week's challenge will be!


Our quote for the day: "It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are. If you don't use your power for positive change, you are, indeed, part of the problem." - Coretta Scott King


Thanks so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a bright and cheerful card - so cute!

stampmonkey said...

What a darling card!! That paper combo, ALL the glitter, and the colors are so bright and happy -- what a fun card!

ChrissyM said...

Adorable card! Your card makes me think of my younger sister (whose turning 13 this weeK)because I call her Chicky. Great card!