Monday, June 30, 2008

Double Pocket Card







Good Morning! This will be a quick post because I need to leave the house in just a couple of minutes, but I wanted to get a card posted :) If you have any questions that I don't answer just leave me a comment or email me and I will answer.

This card is a double pocket card and I will be doing one of these for a swap, but I had never done one before and I wanted to test it before the swap. It was fun to do and I was happy with how it turned out. I used paper from imaginisce, stamps from Autumn Leaves (3 different sets), my nestabilities, and my quickutz. The card doesn't open you just write what you want onto the tag with the journaling block. Lots of fun, I will be making more of these :)

Our quote of the day: "Love is life. . . . And if you miss love, you miss life." - Leo F. Buscaglia




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

Lynette said...

Wow - you did such a fabulous job on this card! Beautiful colors and great choices of stamps and embellishments - cool!

stampmonkey said...

What a beautiful card!! I love those double pocket cards, and this one is one of the cutest I've seen. Love the options for the inserts! (Great quote today too!)