Sunday, June 22, 2008

And yet one more gatefold card :)


Good morning! Yet another gatefold card. They are so much fun to make!!! Try it, you'll like it :)
For this one I started with prism brown card base and used patterned paper by Flair. The stamps are a new set (at least for me :) by gelatins. I had never used these stamps before but they are nice! The flowers are felt flowers by Maya Road and the ribbon is by May Arts. The only coloring I did was the coffee togo cup and of course I used prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. That's all there is to it! I've been looking at some new blogs for sketches, so you may be seeing some new sites to visit soon.

Our quote for the day: "Only God knows the number of our days...make each one count, and in everything choose wisely." -Christi Milliken

Christi is a blogger who does great work. I found her blog this morning actually and I love this quote by her :) You can see her blog at http://www.blessingsonpaper.com/.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

stampmonkey said...

I love the colors on this card (just made one using these colors yesterday), Jeannette, and the coffee theme is always a favorite! I like how you did the inside too. (BTW, nice quote -lol!)