Monday, June 9, 2008

Sweet and Simple



Good Morning! More rain in the forecast for today, but before it starts we have a softball game to go to :)


This card was really easy because of the double sided paper I used. I really like double sided papers because it's less coordinating that I have to do :) This sketch is from SplitCoastStampers. I'm not there often, but every now and then I see something that sends me over there. I really need to get more involved in that site because they really have some great stuff going on! Anyway back to the card, the sketch is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=97111&d=1212551370 and this is my card with it. I used Bazzill card base, Imaginisce patterned paper that's two sided and then the Bazzill again for the large circle and some ivory c/s for the stamped circle. The stamp is from Inkadinkado. I found room to get to my sewing machine so I stitched around the whole thing including the little strips.


Our quote for the day is the one on the card: "God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how much love we do it." - Mother Teresa


Oh, I almost forgot the LSU baseball team pulled out a win in the 9th inning over California Irvine so they play again today!!! GEAUX TIGERS!


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jolene George said...

Whenever I have a free minute I like to see what you've been creating. I'm always impressed. Your style is so happy. I love everything you do.

diane zechman said...

lovely card! The sentiment is great!