Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ATS DT Wednesday Challenge









Good Morning! Yes, it's raining here again! Good thing I like rain because we are certainly getting more than our share this spring.

Today's card is part of the All That Scraps Wednesday Design Team Challenge. This challenge was to create a gatefold card. You can go to the All That Scraps blog and see more of the cards in the challenge. For mine I used Virginia from the Layla and Virginia Glamour Girls set and the sentiment on the inside "Happy 4th" is from the set as well. I used some old patterned paper I had on the front of the card and to paper piece Virginia's pants, and copics to color her shirt and hat. On the inside of the card I used a cuttlebug die to make the fireworks from some glittery sticker paper I had in my stash. Then I used glitter pens to make the sparks flying off the fireworks.


Be sure to go check out the blog: http://www.atsblog.typepad.com/ and while you're there check out the sale that Christine has going on too. http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=96_279&zenid=a2ae90cca2b6f5cedbd89fe65a1588ce.


Our quote for the day: "Accept responsibility for your life.
Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go,
no one else."
- Les Brown


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!





No comments: