Monday, June 23, 2008

Penny :)



Good Morning! I'm so excited about sharing this card with you because I just LOVE both of these stamps! They are both from Whipper Snapper and as soon as they came in the mail, I immediately made this card! It even made my 16 year old son laugh :) It's just a fun card! I used chatterbox papers and embossed the bottom one with my cuttlebug embossing folder, and then distressed it just a bit. Penny is colored with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and then the water is made with diamond glaze. Penny is matted on bazzill bling cardstock although you can't see the shine in the picture, sorry about that. The ribbon is from Offray and is just a grosgrain ribbon I got from Joann's. I have admitted that I am a ribbon fanatic :)

Our quote of the day: "The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one." - Mark Twain

Boy, do I need that quote :) Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Super cute card, Jeannette! Your coloring is awesome!

stampmonkey said...

What a darling card!! Made me laugh when I first saw it. ;)