Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello Layla!

Good morning! Two post in two days, maybe I am getting back into my routine, please keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Meet Layla! She is another one of Christine's new releases for June. They are all now available here: http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=650_673
If you like to paper piece, these Glamour Girls are for you! I love playing with them and making them work for whatever occasion I need!

This card uses CC Designs Layla & Virginia set (and the Hello comes with them if you choose). I used pink bazzill card base, and then layered papers from the spring matstack from DCWV. In the past I never used papers from these stacks although I would buy them, these days I'm lovin' them. Not just this one, but Basic Grey's, Making Memories, K & Co. I think the next one I'll try is one of the 8 X 8 stacks from Tinkering Ink, you can see them here: http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10_550 - the botanical bliss is calling to me :) Okay, back to the card, the photo corners and the journaling circle are from Heidi Swapp and the felt flower is from American Crafts. Oh I almost forgot about the gems on her pants, they're from Hero Arts :)

Our quote for the day: "There are two primary choices in life;
to accept conditions as they exist,
or accept the responsibility for changing them. "
- Denis Waitley

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

No comments: