Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another CC Designs Sneak Peek :)



Good Morning! I think I'm back on schedule, at least for one day :) It's raining like crazy here and I love looking out the window at it, but then again I think I've told you often enough just how much I love rain!

This card is made with another one of Christine's new releases for June. The name of the set is "Froggie and Friends" and it's a big set, 24 stamps in all. There's 2 froggies, a turtle, a dragonfly, a snail, a fly (hee hee), some "accessories" and tons of sayings to go along with them! It's a really cute set! The release is tonight at 12:01 (technically June 4th, but it's 12:01 am) There's a release party on the All That Scraps Forum starting at 10:30pm est so be there if you can! Last month's was alot of fun so I'm sure this month's will be even more so!

Our quote for the day: "As simple as it sounds, we all must try to be the best person we can;
by making the best choices;
by making the most of the talents we've been given."
- Mary Lou Retton

Have a great day and I'll "see" you this evening at www.AllThatScraps.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Jeanette, great lay out:-D

xx Inge