Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another St. Patrick's Day card



Good Morning! I'm up early this morning with this sinus stuff - YUCK!!

This morning's card is similar to yesterday's card because I used basically the same materials. I've seen blog posts and such about people using 1 sheet of patterned paper to make as many cards as they could out of it and I think that would be so much fun. I haven't tried it yet, but I do try to make a few cards when I cut into a piece of 12 X 12 paper. Maybe that could be a challenge we do :) I used the Reminisce shimmer paper for the top polka dots and the plaid, stitched around those and around the card, punched shamrocks from plain shimmer paper using Quickutz and put little Hero Arts sequins in the center. The stamp is the same one as yesterday.

Remember tomorrow is love an unloved stamp challenge so if you get a chance today, think about what stamp you want to love :) I'll be working on mine today.

Our quote for the day: "Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy." - Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: