Sunday, February 3, 2008

Is it Valentine's Day yet?



Are you tired of seeing Valentine's cards yet? I'm actually having fun making them and look at it this way, if you are planning on making a couple of Valentine's cards this year, you certainly have some ideas to work with :) This is another simple one because now ALL of my scrapbooking & stamping supplies are downstairs in boxes and bins waiting patiently to be put back in a lovely painted and decorated room! So, until then, I'm working with supplies that I can reach without emptying out boxes and bins. If you have ever moved, you know the feeling, you try to keep out the things you think you're going to need, but inevitable there is something that you just HAVE to have and it's packed up in 1 of 800 boxes. Well, I'm looking at this as a challenge to work with what I have out.

This card uses a cuttlebug embossing folder, some patterned paper, and the "happy valentine's stamp" is from Stampendous. I colored in the "valentine's" and the hearts with copic markers and then added sparkles with copic glitter pens. The ribbons on the sides are the ones you can buy at Michaels for a little of nothing on a spool. It was a fun and easy one to make.



Our quote for the day: "If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path." - Buddhist saying



Have a great day and thanks for coming by!

No comments: