Monday, February 25, 2008





Good Morning! First things first, Happy Birthday Sara!!! We survived the sleepover and the girls had fun, they even slept a little bit :) I know I should probably be showing a birthday card today, but I haven't made one in a while, it's on my list to do today. I started last night getting sick again. I don't know what it is with this sinus, coughing stuff, but I'm tired of it!

Anyway, this Happy St. Patrick's Day card was fun to make. I used the shimmery Reminisce papers and zigzag stitched the seams. The clovers are made from Quickutz and I put little green flower gems on the inside and popped the clovers up with pop-dots. Then I just stamped the Happy St. Patty's Day on the bottom. That stamp is from Hampton Art Stamps. The plaid paper is two sided and the other side is just a darker shade of the same plaid. I've used this paper for quite a few things.

Today is going to be about laundry. I've got a lot to do and then I want to work on my scrapbooking room. Other than that, I hope to stamp a bit. What are your plans for today? Remember Love an Unloved Stamp is coming up Wednesday so if you have a few minutes, think about what stamp you can love :)

Also, www.AllThatScraps.com has a new product. It's a scent that comes in a bottle like nail polish and you just brush it on your card, glitter whatever. I can't wait to try it. I want the banana smell to use with my monkey stamps! How fun will that be?

Our quote for the day: "Make it a bad moment, not a bad day." - Katherine Mylius

Have a great day and thanks for coming by!

No comments: