Friday, February 22, 2008

A Card from the Vault :)







Good Morning! Last night I didn't have any time to stamp so this morning I pulled a card that I did a while ago to show. For this card I went outside of my box and did a card that is not the usual 4 1/4 X 5 1/2. This one's tall and skinny, I don't know the exact measurements right now, but if you want to know them just let me know.




I love this paper and just recently got the paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder, so I'm thinking of using this paper again with the embossing folder, at least that's what's in my brain right now. The Congratulations stamp is one of the $1 stamps from Michaels. I stitched around the whole card then added ribbon at the seam between the papers and added the primas. That's it, it was an easy card, but with the papers I chose, I didn't need a whole lot of embellishing.





It's going to be another busy weekend, volleyball tournament, soccer games, and a double 14 year old birthday party at our house with 14 girls spending the night. I'm looking forward to it because they are a good group of girls, it will be fun! But, I may not post every day this weekend, I'll try though!


Our quote of the day: "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau




Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: