Sunday, February 17, 2008

Monkey Love

Guess what......it's snowing again. Actually we are in a blizzard warning until midnight tonight! Even some of the churches are cancelling their services!! Good thing I have new stamps to play with, even though I should be working on getting my room back together.



These are part of the new "Monkey Love" set from CC Designs at http://www.allthatscraps.com/. They are sooooooooooo cute. Along with this set, Christine has also released some background stamps. This card used the polka dots background. There are also hearts and plaid. If you haven't been over there, go take a peek. Be sure to look in the gallery too because there are some REALLY cute cards made with these! I used Sassafrass Lass paper with Bazzill cardstock, colored my monkeys with copic markers, yes I've been practicing but still have a long way to go to be able to get the highlights and such. These stamps were so easy and fun to work with. I've got some more samples to show you, but you'll have to wait, unless you go to the gallery at All That Scraps, they're up there already. :) (I have to have something to show you on my blog each day :)



Our quote for the day: "A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men." - Roald Dahl



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Such a cute card! Love the sentiment with it:)



visit my blog:
http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com

ChrissyM said...

I love this card! I like how the monkeys are "hanging around". This card is adorable!