Monday, February 11, 2008

Be Mine





Good Morning! Well, it's the middle of the morning, but I have a cold that's kicking my behind. Actually it's an infection, I did go to the doctor Friday, but still, it's kicking my behind.



Anyway, have you been to http://www.allthatscraps.com/ to see the new stamps yet? If not jump on over there and take a peek, they're so cute. I hope to be making some samples with them today!!!



This card uses one of the Valentine sets that I love so much! (Sorry the colors are kind of off, I didn't do a very good job fixing this one.) If you scroll down a couple of posts you will see that I used the same sketch as I did for the Happy Spring card, but since I used different colors and such, it's has a different look. I love my cuttlebug embossing folders, they are coming out with some new ones and All That Scraps has some of them already. They also have some new background stamps that are really cute. Your background really can make a difference on your cards so if you've never tried a background stamp, give one a whirl!




Our Quote of the day: "Only love can be divided endlessly and still not diminish. " -Anne Morrow Lindbergh


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: