Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY





Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is filled with loving things for you! Cliff and I went out to dinner last night because he has a class tonight. It was awesome, a new restaurant for us. For dessert we had Bananas Foster ice cream. I know, how do you make Bananas Foster into ice cream? That's what I wanted to know, but they did it and you could taste every flavor of the Bananas Foster, it was YUMMY!


Well, I guess this will be the last Valentine's Day card for this year, unless I decide to have Valentine's Day in September, kind of like Christmas in July :)


The round "love" stamp is a $1 stamp from Michaels and the hearts on the pink side strip is from a clear set from last year, by Impression Obsession. Can you tell how much I love my scallop punches???? I'm working on my scrapbooking room so that I can get my Wizard and my nestabilities going again. Yesterday I started hanging my clear stamps on my Clip-it-up. I think this may work well for me. The stamps that come in CD cases are getting put in a CD holder on one of my shelves and the others are getting hung onto the clip-it-up so we can see what sets we really have. It's slow, but we are making progress.


Yesterday I posted the "Love an Unloved Stamp" challenge really late so be sure to scroll down to yesterdays post and make something for the challenge. Then leave a comment with a link to your creation so we can all see it!


Our quote for the day: "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Franklin P. Jones


Have a great Valentine's Day and do something fun today! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: