Tuesday, February 12, 2008



Good Morning! Valentine's Day is almost here and I still have a few cards to post. It's still snowing here and is supposed to snow again on Thursday. I'm really in need of some sunshine!!! I guess I am going to have to make some cards with really bright colors for a while :)

This card is made with all My Mind's Eye papers and then the cuttlebug embossed bunny is embossed onto DieCutsWithaView cardstock that has a white core so that when I sand it, you can really see the image. I really like DCWV cardstock for that reason, plus it has a little bit of texture too. No stamping on this card at all, well except on the inside where I stamped Happy Valentine's Day.

Tomorrow is Love an Unloved Stamp day so I'll have to get busy because I don't have that one finished yet.

Quote for the day: "Love is the most priceless treasure life affords us." - Alan Harris

Have a great day and thanks for popping in!

No comments: