Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love an Unloved Stamp Day






Good Evening! I'm so sorry that it took me this long to post this message. Too many things going on around me to get done what I really want to get done :)


Today's challenge is to love an unloved stamp. Again, this doesn't mean to use a stamp you don't like, it means to use a stamp you love, but just haven't used in a while or ever. In my case, it's that I've never used this stamp. I LOVE it, obviously or I wouldn't have bought it, but I just hadn't used it. It's a Penny Black stamp called Lace Flower. I used it with some Heidi Grace papers and Bazzill cardstock. I used my Making Memories slot punch to make the half circles that are holding the stamped image and then eyelets through those holding the ribbon. I used my Sakura stardust yellow glitter pen to fill in a little bit of the stamped flower to give it some shimmer. Oh, I did use my Heidi Swap distresser to distress both the striped paper and the patterned paper that's under the stamped image.

Now it's your turn, love an unloved stamp and leave a comment with a link to your creation!!




Our quote for the day: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller




Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Grandma September said...

Cute card!!! Nice to find you have a blog. :) -September

Catherine said...

very pretty...love it!