Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ATS Wednesday Challenge

Good Morning! It's ATS Wednesday Challenge morning! As you can see below our challenge this week was to use acetate!


You can't see the acetate on my card very well and I took some pics at different angles to see if I could make it more obvious, but that didn't work, so I'll just tell you about it :)

I stamped and colored my Glam Girl first and then used her to determine how big I wanted the window in my card. I cut the window then covered the whole card front with my Basic Grey paper and cut the window out of that too. Then I put the acetate over the window from the inside of the card. I stamped the background of the red background paper and attached Glam Girl to it and then pop-dotted the background to the back side of the front of the card to make a sort of shadow box. The I embellished the front of the card. It was fun!!


You can go to the gallery of All That Scraps or later on today to the blog and see more examples of using acetate. Then you can participate too, by going to the Challenges section of the Message Board at All That Scraps. We'd love to see your creations!


Our quote of the day: "I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch." - Gilda Radner


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

diane zechman said...

very cute- love your acetate window!

Renée said...

this is great, Jeanette!

Jami said...

What a cool acetate window - Love the cute little stamp and fun paper!
hugs, Jami

Lynette said...

Cool card - awesome coloring, as always!