Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wanna be a Rock Star

Good Morning! I know I missed Halloween this year, but next year I think I'll dress up like Miss Rock Star below :) How fun is this??? As I was making this card, I just kept singing rock songs. :)

She is part of the new Glam Girls III set from All That Scraps. The background paper is from DCWV and all the other pieces are scraps, including Bazzill Bling scraps. The silver paper is a thin metallic paper that I got at Hobby Lobby a LONG time ago. I colored with Copics, twinklettes and stardust pens. You can't tell from the picture, but EVERYTHING sparkles on this card :)

On the agenda for today.....laundry. What are you doing today? Something fun I hope, I did get a Christmas present finished last night and hope to do another one tonight. Hope to have some stamping time too :)

Our quote for the day: "In giving advice seek to help, not to please, your friend." - Solon

Have a fabulously productive day :)

2 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

ACK!!!! This is awesome, Jeanette! It's just so much fun!! :)

Jami said...

Soooo fun - love how you stamped on the foil paper!!
hugs, Jami